View Single Post
10-24-14, 12:56 PM   #77
Bringer
A Fallenroot Satyr

Originally Posted by Phanx View Post
Edit: Bringer, based on that data for Tawian, it looks like they do have some connected realms... I'll go ahead and add that data to the lib, but can you log onto "日落沼澤" (picked because the first character is easy to identify) and verify that "/dump GetAutoCompleteRealms()" only lists "屠魔山谷" and itself?
Edit #2: In your Taiwan data, a realm "雲蛟衛" is listed, but no realm by this name exists in the current lib data. Do you have an active TW account? If so, can you log into the character transfer page, select a character, and then grab the realm list from the following page?
Yes they have Connected Realms.
And I think 雲蛟衛 (3 tokens google translate as Yun Jiao Wei or cloud Jiao Wei) is I think a newish 25th realm.
Going to the TW realm status page and alpha sort (downarrow) the realm is the 2nd one on the list.
I don't have disk space for added clients, I had to dump my EU client for the PTR & Beta, but one of my testers had run and got the data.
I expect that he created a starter account. I will ask.
He thought he was getting a Korean account but ended up with Taiwan client.
Unfortunately you can't get mainland China account unless you can show you are there.