View Single Post
07-18-08, 08:00 AM   #8
blackpandemic
A Flamescale Wyrmkin

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Originally Posted by Pikaboo View Post
Ok, with the patch, i downloaded wow matrix. it must have updated bongos to a version mazzle doesn't yet support. how do i get it back to normal? do i have to un install all my addons and re do mazzle?

btw. questhelper rocks. any chance of this being put into the next mazzle update?
Back to the topic at hand for a moment. I often have Bongos checked Ignore on WoWMatrix as there are often alpha/beta versions uploaded which don't work yet and can mess up your settings. Bongos is the only addon I still manually download once I hear the new version is solid.

As for QuestHelper, I'd actually recommend TourGuide against it as it works more as a leveling guide than just pointing you towards quests which may be pointless (as I've found many are just wastes of time).

As for your friend, Obsidian, saying they were banned for WoWMatrix, it sounds to me like they had 'other' programs installed that did go against the ToS or just felt like blaming something else instead of owning up to what they did wrong.