View Single Post
09-02-09, 10:03 PM   #7
Imakefood
A Warpwood Thunder Caller

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
Ok I made it to the computer earlier. I deleted the nUI.lua.bak file...dunno if that's the same or if the bak makes any difference. Anyway it didn't do anything at all.

I had redone my key bindings to deal with this. I was in Ulduar and when I got in my vehicle I didn't have my action bar still of course but I changed my key bindings back to normal and I could still use the abilities on my invisable action bar...

Stranger than that, I had a 'Leave Vehicle' button next to my aura bar lol

Check out the screenshots.

*You can see in my shaman's screenshot where the main action bar page is and where there happens to be a giant gaping hole there on my paladin. Also the shot with the movers up...no mover for the main action bar...anywhere

*I didn't do anything to the lua code besides redo the col and rows of the main bar, topleft, topright, and make the bagbar a little smaller just for the hell of it lol. Oh and I made the latency & framerate bars super tiny just to laugh at it...but I don't see any of that being relevant.

Now...
World of Warcraft>WTF>Account>Account name>...
here's a file called 'Savedvariables.lua.bak', should I delete that? I'm a little afraid to on account of I don't know what exactly it'll do. I wouldn't care if it reset everything for every character. It's not like it can take me too long to get it back.

*My paladin's UI (when i'm not in a vehicle) is settup the exact same way my shaman's is. Down to the detail asside from the missing page. I'm not really sure why some of the bars from ExtraBar disapear when I'm in a vehicle
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_090209_224803.jpg
Views:	647
Size:	366.1 KB
ID:	3297  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_090209_224812.jpg
Views:	638
Size:	381.6 KB
ID:	3298  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWScrnShot_090209_224856.jpg
Views:	636
Size:	348.5 KB
ID:	3299  Click image for larger version

Name:	WoWSS1.jpg
Views:	644
Size:	412.0 KB
ID:	3300  

Last edited by Imakefood : 09-02-09 at 10:06 PM.