View Single Post
10-13-10, 11:38 AM   #48
Edâll
A Kobold Labourer
Originally Posted by ChaosInc View Post
Disclaimer: If you've had issues with my straight forwarded bluntness, stop reading here.

Oh my god I've never seen a larger group of crybabies in my life. Not even on the official forums. If you are going to quit if Carbonite isn't updated then good riddance. You are most likely the same lot that are whining about CC being an important factor again and still wiping their tears about HC no longer being 10min aoe farmfests. In the end it's the same complaint:

"Omg I actually have to forth some EFFORT to play?"

It's been said before and I'll reiterate it; If a single addon makes or breaks the game for you, then you play for the wrong reasons. God forbid people actually READ quest text for info instead of skipping it and waiting to follow an arrow like a lemming.

There are PLENTY of addons that can replace Carbonite's functions. If you're not even going to try and look, that's your own damned fault.
to make a member of curse staff rage on you guys this bad you are some very sad little people with epeens bigger than your brains really how can so much stupidity be present on one forum thread i thought incest was an uncommon occurrence but the lvl and sheer amount of stupidity and nerd raging over a "as not yet updated addon' leads me to believe otherwise really all of you lifeless ragers should really ask your parents if they are related.... because your stupidity leads me to believe they are......