View Single Post
10-13-10, 12:33 PM   #51
TrotskyIcepick
A Warpwood Thunder Caller
Originally Posted by Edâll View Post
to make a member of curse staff rage on you guys this bad you are some very sad little people with epeens bigger than your brains really how can so much stupidity be present on one forum thread i thought incest was an uncommon occurrence but the lvl and sheer amount of stupidity and nerd raging over a "as not yet updated addon' leads me to believe otherwise really all of you lifeless ragers should really ask your parents if they are related.... because your stupidity leads me to believe they are......
Why is it stupid to want such a fun and useful addon updated? And the above is the single longest un-punctuated, grammatically incorrect English language sentence in the whole thread....you prat.

There are PLENTY of addons that can replace Carbonite's functions. If you're not even going to try and look, that's your own damned fault.
Oh yeah?...right...OK.....So now I have to bloat my system with Altoholic, QuestHelper, Chinchilla/Mapster, Cartographer, TomTom etc just to achieve the same functionality of a single low footprint addon like Carbonite.....Thanks Chaos for your invaluable contribution.

Last edited by TrotskyIcepick : 10-13-10 at 12:48 PM.