View Single Post
10-13-10, 01:09 PM   #54
Sythalin
Curse staff

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Edâll View Post
to make a member of curse staff rage on you guys this bad you are some very sad little people with epeens bigger than your brains really how can so much stupidity be present on one forum thread i thought incest was an uncommon occurrence but the lvl and sheer amount of stupidity and nerd raging over a "as not yet updated addon' leads me to believe otherwise really all of you lifeless ragers should really ask your parents if they are related.... because your stupidity leads me to believe they are......
Ok, please don't use me as an example if this is the direction you are gonna take it. It's one thing to tell as it is, it's another to be plain out rude and disrespectful. Completely uncalled for dear sir.

Originally Posted by TrotskyIcepick View Post
Oh yeah?...right...OK.....So now I have to bloat my system with Altoholic, QuestHelper, Chinchilla/Mapster, Cartographer, TomTom etc just to achieve the same functionality of a single low footprint addon like Carbonite.....Thanks Chaos for your invaluable contribution.
You're welcome? I never claimed people would get the same performance using other addons. You seem to misunderstand the difference between "functionality" and "performance".

I was planning to start a replacement thread tonight when I got home, but seems someone beat me to it. I will still post later, but it's kinda hard to do that now while I'm at work doing this on my phone during breaks. In the meantime, perhaps you could find a good therapy group for your anger management problems, especially the part where it's quite misdirected.