View Single Post
06-15-07, 06:44 AM   #74
rasoft2000
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

Thumbs down Raid Problems

Dunno if this problem was posted before, I have no pic or error code now cause Im at work tho I will post both tonight if I got no answer.

The problem is as follow: I made a 40 man raid yesterday and the raid frames werent showing in the correct place. As far I can see mazzle's default settings are to show by classes and It was placed ok for the first ones from left to right but for the last ones Warlocks, Rogues, etc were showing on top of my stones icons, autobar and performance display.

As far as I read raid settings for most were working ok? I have updated my addons with wowace and been playing with mazzles for more than a week now without problems so far but I havent raided since yesterday, I tried to reload the UI several times with hope it rearanges ok but with no success. I tried again after my raid with some friends and still got the same error and frames werent displayed in the right place.

I Ddint try to reorganize the frames myself cause shamans werent even showing in the lists at all so I think they were showing off the screen.

Last edited by rasoft2000 : 06-15-07 at 06:47 AM.