View Single Post
03-10-10, 04:12 PM   #263
marioinfinity
A Black Drake

Originally Posted by Raynar View Post
I have a simple yes or no question. Does anybody read and think about what I post?
Latency issues can effect your UI's loading at startup. Just like latency issues can effect DBM timings; spell lag etc and so forth. I wouldn't tie latency into any of the keybind issue's because I don't have latency issues. And yet I get various issues with my Keybinds. I don't know if thats what your referring too; but I was trying to catch up on this post to see whats been up lol

-----------

Also; I can't use NUI with my Druid; I've actually dual installed to use another UI for my druid; and i stick with nui for my alts. (It's kinda sucky cuz I have to have 2 separate installations of WoW for this.. ugh :\ ) I've even raided with the Current installation of NUI+ and I still have to reload in raids to fix my issues. However my other 80's I have no problems with NUI at all. Like I've said plenty of posts before; WoW hates us poor druids lately lol

Good luck scott. Don't go insane fixing this. Perhaps its a sign from the Gaming Gods that we need 6.0 out *whistles*