View Single Post
10-03-09, 01:58 PM   #12
Republic
Paladin

Originally Posted by mrruben5 View Post
Sorry, I don't visit/support/enable youtube. You'll have to tell me what that is if you want me to know If you are posting the exception rather than the rule, congrats. I didn't mean my comments literally as I've already pointed out a few other spots to farm 20 mobs at a time (if one must farm 20 at a time, or talk about farming 20 at a time). But hell, I know enough about the game to be reasonably confident that video link doesn't show a damned thing in Northrend, and well, where else is farming worth a damn if you're level 80? So, thank you for the exception, but the rule is still that most of this thread is pointless because there aren't enough places to make any of this viable.

Let me re-phrase so that there is no confusion. Throughout 99.99% of the game, there are VERY FEW spots where anyone can gather up large enough packs of mobs to make this kinda farming viable/worth a damn. In a game where you can now mount at 20, I am not surprised people are unable/unwilling to count their corpses if they are indeed truly interested in the numbers of mobs killed Why even fight at all? How about a mod that logs you in, plays your toon for you, and logs you out when it thinks you really need to do your homework?

The last thing we need is another mod that caters to vanity. What's next?

<A Trade Chat Session Near You>

Kid A - "I'm farming 20 mobs at a time because I'm leet"

Kid B - "Oh yeah, you should be able to do 25 at a time..."

Kid C - "Yeah, if you can't do 30 at a time, you should kill yourself..."

Kid A - "I sure wish there was a reaffirmation mod out there, other than a gear score mod, I need things to stroke my fragile ego"

Kid B - "Yeah, it sucks being a nerd"

Republic leaves trade.

Last edited by Republic : 10-03-09 at 02:02 PM.