View Single Post
01-11-16, 08:32 PM   #17
Ookami.kun
A Cliff Giant

Originally Posted by Lightstylez View Post
I know this is an old thread but I've started having the same issue recently. When visiting profession/flying trainers etc they never save the filters I choose and always default to all off so it looks like I have nothing to learn. Both the addons listed in this thread haven't been updated in a very long time, does anyone know of any up-to-date replacements?

I'm not really certain what was meant by

Can I add these options somewhere and fix the issue myself without need of an addon? I don't see Blizzard_TrainerUI.lua - not sure if that is even a thing anymore considering how old the thread is.
Interesting that you bring this up now, as I just started leveling an alt and noticed the same thing. It's been so long since I posted this that I had forgotten about it. I'll have to go in and take a look at my lua's. Since I no longer use any of the addons that were originally suggested in this thread, I'm not sure what the issue could be this time.

Edit: Went back to my WTF and Interface directories and renamed them*.bak. Launched WoW and loaded a character. Logged out, opened file explorer and dug down to D:\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\[Name]\SavedVariables. Only file created by the game was Blizzard_CombatLog.lua. Not sure what might be causing the problem unless it internal to the game.

Last edited by Ookami.kun : 01-11-16 at 08:49 PM.