Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
11-17-12, 08:35 PM   #90
iConverge
A Murloc Raider
Alert Frame

A problem I've been having lately is that the alert frame for achieves, achieve progress, loot won and Elder Coin rolls has been fluctuating wildly for some time now. They will always be centered on the x axis, but fluctuate on the y axis.

For example: I wasn't getting Elder Coin roll options on bosses and thought it was a bug. I ticketed Blizz and they said I have been receiving coin rolls just fine, but I've been letting the timer run out. Went on an LFR today an voila! At the very top of my screen was the yellow timer bar, but the option for need or pass wasn't clickable as it was beyond my screen height. Same with my loot won alert.

It seems as though the alerts are going beyond my screen on the y axis. I'm running 1920x1080 if that's any indication. Tried re-initializing and such, even clean install, all with no change.

Edit:
Turned of Achievement Mover option in Frame Mover>UI Frames. Did an LFR and Loot Won/Elder Coin roll options are consistently in the default location now, along with Achievement alerts.

Last edited by iConverge : 11-18-12 at 01:00 AM. Reason: Answered