View Single Post
10-24-08, 04:12 PM   #126
lectrcsprx
A Deviate Faerie Dragon

If Im reading this thread correctly, everyone is attempting to fix the UI with copyright infringements being placed on the new solutions or releases...Outdated code that Mazzle has copyrighted and chosen to not fix him/herself. This sounds to me like the old 2 steps forward 3 steps back guys...Dont waste your time on this UI anymore and IMO start from scratch...somewhere along the line Mazzle has forgotten all the fun this UI has brought and decided its a money thing...I hope you all dont stick around here praying Mazzle is going to lift a finger on this stuff anymore...cause from what I have read throughout this forum, Mazzle dont want to nor cares too...and Mazzle dont look at this as a flameing cause its not meant to be, its just the honest to gods truth. If you really want to help these guys fix the UI you should sell them the copyright and go...cause you obviously have zero interest in WOW anymore and your doing nothing but standing in the way of these guys help to fix it...anyways, ty all for your hard work in the past(this includes you Mazzle) and I wish you all the best!! goodbye and goodluck in all your endeavors!