View Single Post
10-24-08, 11:37 PM   #136
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by legion3pm View Post
IMHO i dont see this gettin fixed this time unless Mazzle looks at the changes that came with the new patch and lends a helping hand. im sure someone here prolly could fix it but seems like everyone is so content on making something new. i can barely manage to play without this UI and i think the game basically sucks without it. but anything short of Mazzle helping out i really think this thing is dead this time.
I can relate to this. Other than my main (a druid), all of my alts are useless to me to play seriously (could get by on my rogue, but that's easy mode), because of my "dependence" on Mazzleui with my alts (I'm one of those who rarely play an alt anyway).

In regards to whether or not the project will die, only time will tell, but I can't foresee this project being "fixed" without Mazzle this time. The look and feel can be replicated, but there's no Mazzlegasmic joy from the copies that are floating around (I've tried, sorry guys, they look like Mazzleui, but it's just not Mazzleui).

It will likely kill a lot of people's enjoyment from WoW if this were to come true, but I really hope this project 'dies' if Mazzle has no intention of ever returning. Patch days made me die a little inside and the wait was sickening (after Mazzle quit WoW). I will truly miss this community as it was, but really, just let it go and start from scratch.

Sincerely, ~Yhor