Thread: New Start
View Single Post
12-05-11, 09:05 AM   #20
Coote
A Scalebane Royal Guard

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by TheGeek View Post
I'll have to find my way around it, but I'll manage to level up holy the whole way if I have to quest.
On the bright side, "Shockadin" isn't too awful to level as from around 30s-50s. Not anywhere as fast as Ret, but only slightly slower than Prot.

Originally Posted by Lily.Petal View Post
Pretty much just waiting for the monk class myself. I love my rogue... but 4 years of playing them has got me tired.
I know how that feels. I've been playing a rogue for 3 years, and I sometimes get incredibly tired of it. I'm pretty much holding on to the rogue until MOP, where I'll decide if I want to go Monk (depends on how many people in the guild reroll, really), stick with it, or go with something I've never played at any level cap (Hunter/Warlock/Warrior).

Definitely going back to a PvP server though, went to a PvE one for Raiding and worst decision ever.
I've already sort of rerolled on a PVP server. I'm spending time leveling a Druid over there whenever I'm not on my rogue. It's a pretty chill guild with nearly the exact opposite kinds of people as my main Alliance guild is.

So happy that PvP is being mainly focused on for the next xpac with the entire alliance vs horde plot like in classic.
I was under the impression MOP was more focusing on the war between Horde and Alliance, and not necessarily PVP. I'm still hoping for some good PVP, though. The new battlegrounds looked pretty awesome.

"This is the fifteen-thousandth four hundredth and ninety-eighth occurence".