View Single Post
05-12-09, 03:16 PM   #155
djrajir
A Murloc Raider
Ok, normally I would not involve myself in pointless disputes such as this one, however I have been dragged into this dispute. So let me start by making it clear I do not support WM any more then I support WoWI and Curse. I think all of you are doing what you think is best for your business. I do however think that you all have become selfish and forgot why you even have a business in the first place. You are here because at some point in your past you saw that the WoW community needed a single place they could look to get and update their addons. Now all of your fighting and disputing has hurt the very community you are here to serve.

Now all of you need to come up with a solution to the problem, because like it or not the community that supports your wallets will sooner or later start looking for a new solution to the same problem they have had in the past, which is why WM did so damn well. The players are sick of having to watch 2 or 3 websites to get updates for their addons. Not like you care, because if you did both WoWI and Curse would work together to make a client like WM that access BOTH sites not just one. Whats funny about that is I bet you would be shocked at how many people would pay a small premium fee for such a client.