View Single Post
04-16-08, 11:47 AM   #416
yimano
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Originally Posted by Tokugawa View Post
I thought the same thing but if you go back and search you will most likely find one still in there. I had actually thought for a while something was changing it back... Just go back and double check. The whole custom actions to mazzify was the same thing I got. For a while I thought it was a problem with an addon. But it was the config. Check it one more time and be sure to do a search not just going to the line numbers in the instructions.
Actually when i was doing this i didnt even go by line number when looking for the lines to change i use the find option to locate all lines with setcvar in it. But for others having the problem too i will post here what i finally did to get everything working as its suppose to minus the combat log but im not really worried about that chat frame myself.

I went into the files at said lines as per OP. And I commented them out by placeing a -- at the beginning of the line. I did this to all the said lines in the fix post. I DID NOT replace the lines they said to replace only commented out of them.

I then followed the link in this thread to the Discoard update and followed those instructions of the downloading the library and the unit frames files and replacing them in my folder.

I then went in and deleted my WTF folder with my character profiles.

Once i did those three things i went back in and mazzified and it went through just beautiful. Got my second button everything was where it was suppose to be. And so i went on and mazzified all my characters again and all with no problem getting the second button. I even created a new toon and mazzified him with no problem.

Now i did still get a few errors but it was stuff with cartographer and a couple other little things that dont cause problems and are related to some outdated stuff. But nothing big and Im happy to say my mazzle is back to being fully functional except the combat chat and i never really used it anyhow for any major reference.

Thanks to all the posters here with the help they have posted and thanks to mazzle for a great UI!