View Single Post
06-22-07, 05:55 PM   #227
isaacquotien
Premium Member
Premium Member
Hi,

Just wanted to say - Great product.

for the next release you should really look at TBag as a replacement for Baggins. I tried baggins and was very disaapointed in its capability compared to the ease and simplicity of TBag. It is very powerfull....sorts everything in a logical oganization..that you can edit if you choose....and allows you to see all your other characters bags and thier banks. Just found the search portion will display in chat window what characters have the item you are searching for. Shefki just did an update and cleaning of the code and has released it as TBag-Shefki.

Baggins may be cool....but seems to require a high lvl of user interface to configure initially...at least thats what it seemed like to me...having already been using TBag which didnt require any user configuration...and had a dropdown bar to pick which characters bag you want to see.

so please check it and consider it as a replacement for Baggins..... TBag-Shefki from curse-gaming.

since loading Mazzle i have seriously cutdown on the number of "other" addons i use. WIM, TBag, and auctioneer are the main three that help people in our guild that use mazzle to continue to use.

Oh and one last Fubar one to consider - TCG tradeskills.

Okay....thats it for now.....I hope TBag can be considered for the next release of mazzle!!!

cheers,
IQ out