View Single Post
09-06-14, 06:11 AM   #5
HearthCore
An Aku'mai Servant
Originally Posted by geekyadam View Post
I agree with Gethe that it's odd that an Arena Frame addon does not include the ability to hide the Blizzard Arena Frames. I'm not familiar with GladiusEx, but I'm almost certain that Gladius, Gladius V3, and GladiusMoP all hide the Blizzard Arena Frames by default. If you're not married to GladiusEx, maybe you should give one of those addons a try instead?
Alternatively, you could wait for a bit while Gethe and/or nib finish working on implementing custom Arena Frames right into RealUI. They likely won't have as much configuration and features as addons such as Gladius though, just fyi. They will be modeled similar to the RealUI boss frames; simple and clean.
I'm good for now. Had to disable RealUI to make the options appear and disable the blizzard arena frames.
Seems like the options are not blocked, but hidden, with RealUI enabled.. It just puzzled me before and may be puzzling others the same.

Again, this might just happen for the german local, I don't know if other languages are affected aswell.