View Single Post
06-16-05, 12:24 AM   #97
Kaelten
Jack's raging bile duct

Featured
Version .98 is out! and its a dusy

Patch 0.98 -

BUG FIXES: and lots of em.

NEW FEATURE: I implemented the + alts column, give a brother some feedback on it!

NEW FEATURE: You'll now see a little Red line in the middle of your screen on load if KCI hasn't seen your bank yet.

DATACACHING: I completely redid the datacaching, I attempted to cache only the info you need as you need it, but if you need it again before it would change it won't pull it again. This should fix both the in scroll lag and on create lag/load lag.

CHANGE: Smart now checks to see if all the columns you have showing have the same value.

CHANGE: Previously options were saved per character by default, now they are saved globably by default. To change this to the per character mode type "/ace profile char KC_EnhancedTrades" I hope to offer a option on the gui for this soon.

IMPROVEMENT: I fixed bank updating so that when your standing at the bank and take something out yoru bank totals get updated then and there.

PET TRAINING: I fixed this finally I think, When the Beast Training window opens I completely let go of the CraftFrame and pick it back up when you close the window. So all Beast Training bugs should be moot at this point.

BROKEN: Hehe, the new version of ace has my dialog commands broken temporarly, I'll have this fixed in .99.