View Single Post
06-01-11, 01:29 AM   #5
Lily.Petal
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Gum View Post
thanx for the quick reply
A last question before i leave this topic for now
Is there an addon or something or way to make specific addons only appear when you say doing raids or are in a party, and when you leave that addon is hidden. It that addon specific, or do one get something that i can choose, ok i want the minimap to be gone, the textbar, maybe raid markers to come on and recount, then when i enter a raid group or just a party my interface switch stuff on and off and when i leave it goes back to what i had. I know a couple of addons what have options only to show in raids, but is there soemthing more flexible so one can choose anything to be shown or hidden.
Ugh... I can only partially understand what you want.

Yes there are ways to only make an addon show up if you enter a raid group or party.

As for recount, I believe there is a setting 'hide when solo' that will pause and hide recount while not in a group.

As for an addon that lets you 'select' what you want specifically hide/show. No idea and wouldn't know to even search.

I know Nib created for me a small addon that lets my hide/move specific things that I want to hide (like the durability frame for example) or move around. I'm sure there is someway to make things hide/show if not in groups :>

Aggro Color to KG Panels Borders - Nibelheim
Lua Based UI Hider - Nibelheim
Custom LUA PowerText - Stuf - Nibelheim, Seerah