View Single Post
07-01-10, 09:48 AM   #48
Grimsin
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
I haven't tried making my chat frame huge, but... Have you tried using the new resize handle in the bottom right corner? (You have to use that now to change the size.)
They are completely resizeable, note however that the re-size tab provided by bliz has a min/max on size and if you want to go below or above it must be done via lua code.

edit - hmm and if i understand xromania right what hes wanting to do is make the chat frame as big as the screen so he can get max stuff in and do a screen shot. this is silly imho... just do a chat log of some kind. dont screen shot a supersized chat window... but if one insisted the way to do this would be to write your self a little button that you could click that would clearallpoints on the chatframe you wanted then setallpoints to uiparent... then you would have this massive chatwindow that took up the whole screen. make sure to make your button have a 2nd click that then restores original size... that you can get to after the chat window is in the way ROFL

GrimUI
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by Grimsin : 07-01-10 at 10:01 AM.