View Single Post
11-26-11, 09:25 AM   #512
FlopsyPrince
A Defias Bandit
Bar Overwriting

I have been using Macaroon for some time, but I am having trouble with the pilgrim holiday bar on one toon.

It draws the bar and immediately clears it so nothing is visible. I tried to play around with editing it, but I could not find anything that could make it work.

I did have separate vehicle, pet and possession bars, but I moved those so they didn't overlap and I still got the overwrite behavior. I tried several things, including removing all the bars, setting it to be actionID, etc. and nothing worked. I had to login with Macaroon disabled to get it to show up right. This was on a warrior if it matters.

It worked fine on several other toons, so I don't know what the problem was. It will be too late for this holiday (likely) by the time I get a reply, but I would like to now in case this comes up again.

EDIT: I just tried it on my other warrior and it does the same thing, flashing the blizzard options (turkey, stuffing, etc.) and then blanking them out.

Fortunately, my "main" I did the achievements on is a hunter, though it worked fine on a lot of other toons, just not my 2 warriors. Note that they have a "stance" option, which may not be setup.

Last edited by FlopsyPrince : 11-26-11 at 09:34 AM.