View Single Post
07-03-07, 04:56 AM   #26
moondoggy
A Fallenroot Satyr

AddOn Compiler - Click to view compilations
1 button..

i've got no problems except one so far.i have been using the default mazzle class button layouts and the first button in the 2nd row to the right of minimap is really messed up somehow.i am talking about the button with "1" for hotkey.basically only the right side of the button works on 2 layouts i've tried so far on my priest and rogue.in other words the "hot spot" does not happen until i mouse over on right side only.if i click directly in middle or to the left on the button NOTHING happens at all.only extra i have added as far as buttons go is i did add the 2 extra skins for cycircled onyx and gold orbs.that is the only button that does this.

*edit-after further playing with this i see that it is not the button but the position of where the button actually is placed.i made a new button and put it there with the same result and at the same time i moved the original button over even an inch and it works fine.is there something in the art that is not seen and is on the same "layer" blocking part of the button in this spot?i'm using a 1600x1200 resolution btw

**edit-a more exact description of the where the "dead" spot is from the middle top to bottom left going counter clockwise.

Last edited by moondoggy : 07-03-07 at 05:17 AM.