View Single Post
01-15-15, 06:46 AM   #24
ircdirk
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Some of that is true -- everybody would like to have faster Live Releases (even you), but I never requested that. The part where you said "It's hard to join those two," is not what I said, and it is not something I suggested.
U didnt wrote that. But u are not writing about faster releases and "approved" at the same time? Make up your mind.

Originally Posted by Kreelor View Post
Hi ircdirk,
There is no actual (announced) BETA Version of Carbonite. If some users begin using the GitHub versions instead of the Live version, they would have to register with GitHub and learn how to use it merely to report bugs, questions, comments, etc. That would interfere terribly with the actual Developer's efforts. In my opinion, normal users should not be posting in the GitHub.
For downloading u dont have to register on Github.

As for Beta version of Carbonite: BETA = GitHub now and users who USES GitHub version SOULD and i will write it twice SOULD post issues on Github. As there is special interface for that (more simple than this forum). Posting issues helps developers, as on github everything is connected with each other.

As for Release Candidates, they will be on GitHub, i dont think we will post them twice here and on GitHub. Every one can download those when they want.

Last edited by ircdirk : 01-15-15 at 06:52 AM.