View Single Post
09-11-12, 02:01 PM   #27
Serra44
A Deviate Faerie Dragon
Rythal, my hero...

Go make us a map like the Carbonite one (let's just call it a google-style map, so the original devs don't fall over the use of the name of 'their project'), upload it to Curse and make a BIG FAT donate-button so we can all show our appreciation in a monetary way as well. The rest you can do after you're bored of MOP haha!

I for one would not hesitate to donate. And I know that's not why you do it, but it would help make up for some of the time you put into this project.

I already said thank you about 12 times both in e-mail and here on the forums, and I mean it. I think it's disgusting that you don't get any appreciation from the devs, but you know the whole community is behind you on this one and that should make up for most of it.

You managed to pull us all together. All of a sudden the trolls all went back to their caves, the flaming was doused and everyone pulled together to answer questions, locate and fix bugs, translate, help each other make this addon work better than it ever has.

Your hard work, friendly and polite manners and great attitude made that happen. I for one will be keeping a close eye on anything you develop as I know it will be worth it!