View Single Post
02-04-10, 03:54 PM   #33
Dolby
PPAP

WoWInterface Admin
Amenity you are in the elitist top-run users group. Any one with more than a few good posts is and with you hosting some great addons even solidifies that. You are just as much a part of this community as any one else. Yes some people arent nice but thats life, the better you can handle those people and ignore them the better life you'll have.

I think most are just saying there is a possible risk as the question has not been 100% answered. Those people care about those in the UI community and want to share their concern. Now we really can't take anything a GM says seriously as many times in the past some have stated AddOn's were illegal to use. Not to mention they are told they can not comment on or interpret legal issues; that is an issue for a Dev/Producer/Legal dept. Luckily we have a line of communication with those at blizzard that can answer it and Cairenn is seeing if they can clear things up (legally they might not be able to give us an answer) but Cairenn is working on trying.

Amenity if you have any problems with what I said in the past you can PM me. I don't really think its appropriate to bring it up in this thread. If you feel more comfortable talking about it publicly you can still do so in the public thread your talking about as it hasn't been deleted.

Last edited by Dolby : 02-04-10 at 04:02 PM.