View Single Post
05-12-09, 07:39 AM   #14
magicalmissy74
A Murloc Raider

To DankBud420x: As for the hacker getting my stuff I would think they would instead of mailing it since I had a lot of stuff I think they would have done a trade.. As for the authenticator, I plan on getting one soon.. Im just doing some house keeping items before I get back and play.. OH and PS.. Im not a bro,, but thats ok some times you just dont know from the names.. But mine is kind of a gimmie.. But its cool..

To Sepioth: Yeah I will Have to say that Blizz is great in the way they got my account back up and running.. He was even patient with me when my daughter was running around yelling.. As for the free authenticator or one in the box that would be a sweet Idea.. Maybe I should send them an email and suggest it.. But for some reason, with most major companies they wont do that because its a chance for them to make a bit more money.. But I think they are making enough off of me.. I pay exchange rate on the 14.99USD.. I usually pay close to 20.00 CDN.. Oh the joys..

Anyways.. Thanks alot everyone.. and I will post when I get my items/gold back..

Cheers