Thread: Mac problems
View Single Post
08-17-11, 09:18 PM   #9
Hulikner
A Murloc Raider
I ran 3 dungeons tonight. No lag . I was so thrilled to be able to play. That bridge thing your talking about, I've never heard of that. That sounds like the way to go for sure. Does the regular electrical wiring not make the signal inferior to a real ethernet cord? I'll for sure get one if it doesn't. I'd much rather be hard wired in.

Since my question seems to be answered I was hoping to ask you guys one more question.

I'm getting money back from college to get another computer and I want to get something that runs WoW perfectly. I'm looking at either getting the 18 inch alienware laptop with dual graphics cards, SSD, and 16gb ram. And keep my current 13 MacBook pro for school.

Or

The 17 inch MacBook pro with SSD, 8gb ram, but lower quality single graphics card. I love Mac and want to get the Mac if the alienware is overkill.

So would I notice a big difference on the alienware running wow over the MacBook pro? The MacBook pro would save me some money too bc I wouldn't keep my current 13 inch bc the 17 is pretty portable.

Opinions requested and I'm sure flaming will come along with it.