View Single Post
05-09-19, 04:05 AM   #14
SDPhantom
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by jeruku View Post
SDPhantom, is setting the OnEvent script to nil necessary?
Not really, you can either unregister the events or clear the script. Doing both is just leaving the driver in a clean state where it isn't firing events and it's not holding on to a script that isn't ever run. Doing both essentially frees up both CPU and memory in their respective manners.

Originally Posted by TREUFY View Post
I need first to manually turn on nameplates. (I think I managed to do that with ctrl+v)
Then, what is addon code to hide them ?
Yes. This is actual addon code. You can copy/paste the code into the following site and it'll create the addon for you. https://addon.bool.no/

So, hidexp seems to work for me ! At least on vanilla private server
As Jeruku said. Private servers are against ToS. As an official community site, we have rules against discussing them non-hypothetically. It comes with the territory of being sanctioned by Blizzard.

I want to begin the story on WoW Classic when it comes out, this serves me as crash test.
From what I've seen, the Classic client is a backported BfA client with several features stripped out to simulate the Vanilla client. As such, addons written for Vanilla will likely not work in Classic.

Last edited by SDPhantom : 05-09-19 at 04:40 AM.