View Single Post
09-07-09, 05:01 AM   #63
Yhor
A Pyroguard Emberseer

Originally Posted by Gnoore View Post
An extra panel is displayed when I am in the raid then you can see where to Grid and Decursive.
A static frame shouldn't be hard at all. You tell it the dimensions of your frame and parent it to whatever raid frame you wish. Find the frame's name via a mouse-over script, or the addon MoveAnything! can also give you the exact frame name.

Assuming you are using a texture, I'll give an example. This will only show the panel frame when the raid frame is there, and will disappear when the raid frame is not there.

Code:
{ name="TheNameOfYourFrame", parent="YourRaidFrameName", tex_file="YourTextureFileNameInMediaFolder.tga", 
      bg_alpha=.95, anchor_to="CENTER", width="735", height="575", y_off = 143, x_off = -143 },
Fill in TheNameOfYourFrame with the name of your frame, YourRaidFrameName with your raid frame name you want to parent it to..etc.... Don't remove the quotes, they belong there. Adjust width, height, x and y position according to your needs. Be sure to have a tga or blp texture that meets WoW's standards in the media folder inside the LitePanels addon folder. There are texture packs available on the site for download as well , if you care to use them.

I hope this helps, and wasn't overkill on information you already knew. If you want a dynamic panel (adjusts to size), then hopefully someone with more skill than I have can help (if it's possible). There's more information inside the example layout.lua file also, if needed.