View Single Post
11-10-10, 10:29 AM   #5
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by Quokka View Post
If you use the Curseclient, It tends to download junk (i.e. 1 small addon Curse gives you a package) And you may only download 1 Addon at the time, can't even que the damm things.

So no I would never upload there. And am more than happy to have all addons from WoW-Interface, and only a minor fraction from curse.

Most off them are ace addons, and I know the reason they are there so that is fine with me.
I've been using the curse client since it was in beta, and it's never once downloaded "junk" onto my pc, nor has it downloaded anything that I didn't ask for or put a check-mark by because it was an option. Of course, this is not a debate over a free or paid account, but I have the pay right now (I didn't use to) and I download as many as I want at a very fast download speed.

Weather an addon is Ace or not is a personal preference because there is nothing wrong with an Ace addon that's been properly written, so that last remark sounded more like an attack than anything else.

I have roughly 10 addons over there, and I don't have any issues with them whatsoever. Thus far out of all the Curse haters that I've seen post on any forum, they haven't posted a single legitimate reason not to like them.

Last edited by Petrah : 11-11-10 at 03:04 AM.