View Single Post
01-12-13, 12:22 PM   #12
Kreelor
A Firelord

Finding the LATEST update is difficult

If new (latest updates) are available, it's getting very difficlut to find a URL LINK to where those "latest" downloads are available. Not Dissussions about it, but the actual Download file.

Rythal's older websites appear to be defunct. No recent updates on them, including current links to latest updates.

I haven't seen anything on this site (wowinterace), in any of the recent posts that point to where the download can be accessed. If the downloads are available only on some other website, then the URL to that page should be included (somewhere, prominently) within the posted text notification, here.

I expected it to be in the new topic about 'recent' updates on this website (Jan 2013), but it's not here. At least, I searched several topics and couldn't find any URL link.

Suggestion. Rythal/WowInterface --- When you announce a 'new version update,' please provide an OBVIOUS simple link to where that is. WowInterface doesn't do it. There is no obvious link that I can find. It's just too difficult with so many different websites to find one source of the most current update.

I apologize if it is here and I just didn't see it prominently displayed in any of the forum posts, nor on the website itself.

Last edited by Kreelor : 01-12-13 at 12:26 PM.