Thread: RealUI
View Single Post
02-14-13, 10:29 PM   #338
Barana
A Defias Bandit
Sorry if this has been answered somewhere before, but my searching turned up nothing. Is it possible to reverse the power bar (for monks and mana users only) so that it starts full and empties from the left instead of filling from the right? I tried changing the booleans in the oUF RealUI overlay.lua file, but it didn't do anything.

I also tried messing with some numbers in the UpdateUnitTextPosition function, which is what let me reverse the health bars, but nothing I changed in the power settings affected the monk energy bar (even using extremely high numbers, nothing moved). I'm wondering if it's even possible to do this for monks, or does the spec-dependent power bar complicate things?

Oh, and a small suggestion: it would be great to have a settings page for the player and target frames, just to make modifying them a little bit less tedious (unless this is already in and I'm just blind and missed it in the piles of options in the RealUI config, in which case I'd love to know where it is!)

Last edited by Barana : 02-14-13 at 10:31 PM.