View Single Post
10-16-08, 04:51 PM   #70
eazye
A Defias Bandit
Originally Posted by sora420 View Post
mazzlefizz i beg you please o god please help get mazzleui working for latest patch, i understand if you havent got great donations or what not in the past and i know you dont play wow and all the history, but im asking and begging for the fans please try help out if you have any spare time

dont let such an amazing ui go down the drain, yes other ppl are trying to work on it as we know but you are the creator you are the brains behind it all and you and only you can make it flawless for this new patch

if mazzle cant be fixed as ive said in previous patch's i will be deleting wow as i cannot play wow without mazzle

ive already missed out today on all the nice new goodies we get in wow due to the fact that soon as i log into wow on default ui it makes me sick

remember mazzle if you did turn around and say look i will update mazzleui to work 100% with latest patch and will also tweak it to work when wotlk comes out i will be charging 5/10 dollars whatever

of course you will have some people complain other's calling you an ******* etc etc

but you will have the true *fans* of this ui willing to pay without question

even make a poll thread or something but dont just sit back and let it drift away to be just dust in the wind

/rant over, please think about what ive said and dont just type a instant response
^ This, Please Mazzle We need you