View Single Post
02-17-11, 07:19 AM   #1
Smokable
A Defias Bandit
Fun random generator rez macro...

Hey guys, let me start by saying I've been looking for this for like 3 days now, and I need help from the pros lol. Back in the day, I used to have a rez macro, that I lost when I took a break for a few months, and now I can't find it.

It was a rez macro that when cast on a targeted player, would emote "Smokable loots (target) for Xg Ys." Smokable being my in game name. The complicated part for me, is the X and Y were randomly generated, to the point where if i spam clicked it on someone to be funny, it would be different amounts of gold that I could set - and I remember being able to set the "Xg Ys" as different entries, so I only had 1 variable as opposed to having different random gold and silver numbers.

I could be wrong but I found this:
/script s={"Phrase 1","Phrase 2","Phrase 3"};SendChatMessage(s[random(1,3)], "SAY")
/cast Revive

Which I'm not sure how to make it an emote - nor do I know how to have s be in the middle of a fixed emote, so that the "phrase" isn't random between different ones, but only the amount of gold and silver is.

Help! I appreciate help from whoever can in advance, and sorry for the nubbishness, I just couldn't crack this one myself