View Single Post
03-29-06, 08:38 PM   #38
starus
A Murloc Raider
Originally Posted by Gello
1. Is it possible for ItemRack to remember the set equipped BEFORE a special "mounted" set and automatically switch back to it when dismounting cleanly.
That's the default behavior. The Mount event will store what you were wearing prior to mounting, and when you get off the mount it will equip the old gear back.
For some reason this wasn't always working for me last night (post patch). It was leaving the mount set equipped after dismounting. I'm at work now but will play around tonight and give you any feedback if I still have the problem.

3. How could I do this please?
First make a set that you want to wear while mounted. You can call it anything, like 'Mounted'
Then go to the events tab and make sure 'Enable Events' is checked at the top (this is the master switch to enable events--it's off by default)
Once done, scroll down to the Mount event, click the red ? and choose the set you created before.
I did that thanks. It consistently didn't work when I was forcibly dismounted though? Have I missed something?

That should be it. Once you dismiss the window the mount event should work. If you're a hunter on a non-enUS client or have some really wierd mount, you may need to grab IsMounted mod. It does a more thorough job of mount checks in a very efficient manner. With that mod installed then ItemRack will use that instead of its own internal check.
Heh, my main is a Hunter, but I'm on a US Realm and my mount is a standard Epic cat. I'll turn off IsMounted if I don't need it then, just in case there is some kind of interaction issue.

I'll have to re-test this when I'm home in a few hours (I'm Australian) and give you better details of any specific problems. I'm sorry this is so vague now.

Thanks again.