View Single Post
09-15-12, 04:04 AM   #131
samatina
A Murloc Raider
Rythal, I am really happy to know you'll be doing an equivalent addon. I use "the other one" and love(d) it. You have no idea how grateful I was when you posted that fan update, and my friends/guildies as well as I shared the joy. I specifically made an account here to thank you. I was always just a lurker in the addons community before. Never felt the need to speak up, until now.

What I want? I want it all. LOL, what can I say. I love the friends (yes, I use that front page friends screen and put notes all over it. I'm a GM and I have people on my friends list that are craftsmen/women that I refer to others and I keep notes on all of them) and chat integration, I use the quest part exclusively and of course the map(s). And the punks feature. There probably is some bloat that I don't use, but I've never really looked for it to be honest.

My coding skills are minimal at best. I am limited to basic coding,.php coding, and one college course in c++ only, which is no help to you, but I'll be glad to help in any way I can. I used to keep a website for a game called Lineage 2, but it was all .php. However, I am skilled in maintaining sites/social media/blogs. Just call my name and I'll be glad to put the time in for you and everyone else.