View Single Post
12-02-10, 07:53 PM   #1
Barter
A Kobold Labourer
Druid problem/bug

Okay so I started using macaroon a few weeks ago and I love it, always used to run out of buttons with the others, anyway, recently I created a druid alt and I'm using macaroon on him, but I'm having some problems with it.

So, I created a bar with "use preset bar states" enabled, with stance selected, so that it would change when I go to cat form and so on, anyway, they are mapped to numbers 1-8, on 1 I have wrath for caster form, and on the cat form its claw.

It all changes perfectly when I change forms, but there's a problem. If I enter combat while in caster form, then change to cat form, the bar changes to the cat form bar, BUT if I press 1 while on cat form to use claw, it uses wrath and because of that he goes to caster form to cast wrath.

Basically, If I enter combat in cat form the keybindings work perfectly and I use the cat form skills, but if I enter combat in caster form and then change to cat form the keybindings are still for the caster form bar instead for the cat form bar. I imagine the other forms have the same problem but I didn't test it.

Is there any way to fix it? Other than using just a normal bar (without states) and making macros with stance conditions, because that is too inconvenient to change the layout later on if I want to move just one skill from one form to another button.

edit: If I click the buttons with the mouse it uses the cat form stance buttons, but using the hotkeys it uses the caster form skills, again this is only if I enter combat while in caster form and then change to cat.

Last edited by Barter : 12-02-10 at 07:57 PM.