View Single Post
05-29-07, 02:54 PM   #11
Seerah
Fishing Trainer

WoWInterface Super Mod
Featured
v.2.01
More addons updated their .toc so that they will no longer show as "out of date" and most addons who had issues as a result of the patch have now had those issues resolved.
- SpamSentry: Party-invites from people that haven't whispered you (or you them) or that are not on your friends or guildlist are now ignored. This feature can be turned of via the options menu. Also has a new GUI for reporting spam.
- OmniCC: new blacklist feature if you don't want counts on certain frames
- cyCircled: will now skin AspectBar, some skins moved to separate modules/packs which I've included for you
DewDropLib: I think a recent change caused you to lose font and size settings on Dewdrop right-click menus – I hope it gets fixed
- New options added to DrDamage, Quartz, and RatingBuster

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to AuraBlue yet. I haven't forgotten, I just need to get off my butt and redo it with the new features that addons have added in mind. For now, any users of AuraBlue can download the classic Seerah's Suitcase for updates to their addons if they have any issues.
"You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Things Are As They Are." -Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh