SyncUI - Feedback
View Single Post
01-04-16, 05:02 PM
A Flamescale Wyrmkin
Join Date: Mar 2010
I have to say wow, I saw when you started working on this way way back. It looks fantastic. But now that I feel it , Feels waaaaaaay too thick, Everything is too big, no way to scale it down ? Over all I would say your UI is a solid 9/10 you have done an amazing job on the textures and everything flows nicely, You sir I think have made the best UI on WoW Interface. Good job.
Things in my own opinion need to be addressed. After these things addressed it would definitely be 10/10
- The character unit plates are way too big. Needs to be thinner. Border is too large (add option to change)
- Insanely bad ass UI , open character panel - Mindfuq , No skinning, all plain.
- Need move things in the placement tool by pixel instead of drag and drop only
- Chatbox border is too thick
- Unit plates borders too thick
- Add a easy to bind mouse over keybindings, Like elv UI
- Theme the Quest Log watcher thinger,( possibly only show on mouse over option )
- Add Option to make mini map icons only show when moused over
- Ability to Increase minimap size
- Ability to toggle bag style, Normal + syncui style
- Ability to add a seperate bar on the screen some where, with syncui styling.
- Ability to Change size and scale of the cast bar.
- On/oFF Toggle Tool tip to show status text x/x HP value
Again, I want to say wow , Amazing UI - Best I have seen yet. I'll be making more edits to this later, I am at work.
Things that need fixes:
Mousing over some elements do not highlight them. (unclickable as well)
My mother-in-law fell down a wishing well. I was amazed; I never knew they worked...
Last edited by morpheusxeno : 01-04-16 at
View Public Profile
Send a private message to morpheusxeno
Find More Posts by morpheusxeno