View Single Post
03-30-09, 11:30 PM   #672
Landrell
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Tekk, not jumping to any conclusions. I'm just reading what I'm seeing and just thinking of some possible scenarios. I try to think of the most outlandish scenarios of what "could" or "might" happen since it's definitely not out of the realm of possibilities here. However, yes I do agree with you on the fact that them not saying anything about this situation does stink and I would rather have them at least give something rather than, like you said, "No comment". The community does at least deserve some form of explanation.

Please don't get bent out of shape about my "thoughts" on the matter. People really shouldn't take what I or anyone has to say on this seriously since it is just a game and that what we do is for fun. My only concern about all of this is them actually thinking about monetizing the mod industry and taking it away from the community. I'm not even saying that's going to happen, but again, still not out of the realm of possibilities should the issue be pressed further from those that choose to not follow the policies.

Fear my Aim, for it be True, Swfit, and Deadly!