View Single Post
05-03-09, 04:02 AM   #14
Lantone
A Kobold Labourer
Just out of curiousity .....

Does anyone have a addon called Mappy as well?

I'm also having the issue where, from what I gather from trial and error, Mappy expands and ends up taking over the screen. If I disable this addon all is well (except for on my main, who never had Carbonite activated). It all worked well until I used the "move minimap into Carbonite map" feature on one of my toons. Now my main has this constantly issue with the minimap being epanded where I would normally be able to see people, yet I can still click on em. Even if I deleted the wtf, cleared the cache, repaired, deleted mappy and carbonite (mappy or carbonite also) - it still yields the same end on my main.

I attached two pics to the post to show you what it looks like on the rogue, an alt. It might be what waae was refering to and yes I have two issues here though I believe they are most likely Mappy related and will post it to that author as well.

Ty alot for you time and the effort you have put into it. I really enjoyed - hope this blizz policy change doesn't hurt ya'll too much. It would be such a shame for another great addon to go stale.

**edit** The only thing I didn't do was reinstall the game cause I , stupidly, didn't have the backup. Well I went ahead and installed the game, Mappy and Carbonite - just didn't click the option to merge when it askes and all my chars are back to normal.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Carbonite_only.jpg
Views:	1554
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	2602  Click image for larger version

Name:	Mappy_carbonite.jpg
Views:	1932
Size:	53.3 KB
ID:	2603  

Last edited by Lantone : 05-03-09 at 04:10 AM. Reason: See **edit**