View Single Post
05-06-09, 02:10 PM   #20
Sepioth
A Molten Giant
AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Glad to see they "responded" in a timely manner.

Wonder how many pieces of paper where wasted while trying to write it

Honestly I find it hard to believe what the WM FAQ (if that's what you want to call it) says is even close to being true.

Oh well ... We already know the truth. I believe WoWI and Curse over a rouge application that had ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in the community until the community that it claimed it was helping revolted against them.

Now they are desperately grabbing at some very short ropes trying to hang on as I'm sure their FREE ad revenue they received from their own ads and the fact they leeched from here and Curse has most likely been severely cut back.

Personally I have no interest in auto updaters. Even the future Minion. I MUCH rather hit this site for almost everything related to addons. I just go to Curse for those few addons that are not hosted or updated here. I like coming here to see what's new (whether it be WoW related news or new addon releases), to actually see what's changed in the addons I use by reading their change logs and actually determining if I really need the latest version. Waste of time downloading an addon cause it fixed a typo.

Last edited by Sepioth : 05-06-09 at 02:12 PM.