View Single Post
02-17-14, 12:10 AM   #1
pashiona
A Defias Bandit
Issues with carbonite nodes and quests

I had an earlier version installed but I was having some weird issues. My quests on the mini map rotated oddly, when heading towards a ! its like ...I dont know... They werent in the right place and I had to fly in crazy patterns to find where it was. Also the same issue with node/herb locations. The nodes showed up on the mini map however the yellow dots that would pop up would do the exact same spinning rotating thing I described.

I found the newer version, the 5.4 alpha and so I deleted my cache folders and the old Carbonite and installed the newer version.

Since installing this version not only am I still having the exact same issue, but I no longer have a mini map and cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it back. Also I do not see the options to import herb and node locations. The options have changed and now show up in Blizzards standard addon menu. I have been through the options and cannot find what I am looking for. Its extremely confusing.

So, is there a fix for these issues? Can someone please take the time to explain it to me if there is? I have used this addon for many years and have come back for MoP and I am sad to see the state of this addon.

Happy its still around, sad that there seems to be so many issues with it. Thank you for your time!

Edit: So I think I see the culprit at least whats behind the spinning quests. I noticed when I was able to get the minimap to show and I checked the option to combine the maps that they are just sitting on top of each other and the map underneath is spinning. What do?

Last edited by pashiona : 02-17-14 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Found something