Thread: MazzleGASM FAQ
View Single Post
02-09-07, 07:02 PM   #36
Mechrior
A Chromatic Dragonspawn

Arrow my 25 pence

just a few things to say..... then im going to bed cause im mazzle'd out.

1: READ THE README FILE CONTAINED WITHIN THE MOD ITSELF OR EVEN THE INSTALL NOTES ON THE WOWINTERFACE PAGE FOR THE UI!!!!!
I f people actually read this sort of information then there would more than likely not need to be a FAQ or "im gonna whine cause I can" thread......

2: People really need to read forums for an addon to see if they are either A) going to like it. B) they are going to dislike something about it. C) They should wait before installing it to see if there are any ongoing bugs that could affect their gameplay.

3: EVERY person i have been near when i have mazzified the 20-30+ chars I use mazzle on has come running up asking what it was all about.... or saying it was funny..... not ONCE have i gotten moaned / whined at. The only bad thing i got was a note that someone was now ignoring me! lol. but if they cant take a joke and have fun IN A GAME!!!!!!! then i dont wanna talk to them.

4: I wouldnt change much in mazzle at all...... its the most near perfect UI in the entirity of WOW..... keep up the fine work Mazzle & Co.