Thread: Nui6
View Single Post
11-30-10, 02:40 PM   #12
Zallion
A Murloc Raider
I enjoy how hard you are working on nUI, but I would like to note a bug with nUI6 alpha. The description said that the blizzard player and target frames were enabled for now, but when I started playing with nui6 alpha ready to go, nether of the frames showed up and I get an error message:

Message: Interface\AddOns\nUI\Bars\nUI_PowerBars.lua:58: attempt to index global 'nUI_HUDUnit_PlayerTarget_Castbar_Casting' (a nil value)
Time: 11/30/10 15:33:27
Count: 1
Stack: Interface\AddOns\nUI\Bars\nUI_PowerBars.lua:58: in function <Interface\AddOns\nUI\Bars\nUI_PowerBars.lua:53>
Interface\AddOns\nUI\Bars\nUI_PowerBars.lua:98: in function <Interface\AddOns\nUI\Bars\nUI_PowerBars.lua:91>

Locals: (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
(*temporary) = PaladinPowerBar {
0 = <userdata>
glow = PaladinPowerBarGlowBG {
}
rune3 = PaladinPowerBarRune3 {
}
rune2 = PaladinPowerBarRune2 {
}
showAnim = <unnamed> {
}
rune1 = PaladinPowerBarRune1 {
}
}
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to index global 'nUI_HUDUnit_PlayerTarget_Castbar_Casting' (a nil value)"
PTM_Frame = PTM_Frame {
0 = <userdata>
unit = "player"
}

This is also with no other addons enabled. Just the latest nUI 5 release and nUI 6 Alpha. Not being able to see the Blizz target frame with nUI's auras disabled prevents me from seeing my targets buffs. For me, this isn't that big a problem because right now I don't raid or PvP much so I don't have to worry about dispelling or spell stealing with my shammy or mage, but I wanted to let you know.