View Single Post
12-20-10, 03:26 PM   #78
pelf
Sentient Plasmoid

Premium Member
Originally Posted by Seerah View Post
/edit: Dolby did change the text for the favorite buttons today. imo, it is much clearer. He also greyed out the text when the addon is already in your favorites list, to show that the button is no longer usable. Though he is reading all suggestions and comments.
Oh I see. Hmm, I wonder about the functionality of that. Why do we need the Your Favorite text to link to the favorites list? Is that because you'd want to be able to go there to remove it? Maybe it makes more sense that the text should simply be gray and non-interactive?

EDIT: Actually, the solution might be right in the picture I posted originally. Below the top two big buttons, there are the quasi tabs that switch between Pictures and File Info. Why not use the same treatment as the inactive tab for the favorites button? I still stand by the non-interactive thing. If I want to remove it either the button on the addon should toggle or I should only be able to do it from the favorites listing. Having the button just go over to the favorites listing and do nothing just was little bit inexplicable when it happened.

Last edited by pelf : 12-20-10 at 03:29 PM.