View Single Post
10-14-10, 09:21 AM   #3745
Dawn
A Molten Giant

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
Originally Posted by d87 View Post
made this complex skin just to realize it sucks badly for healing. And even if it's just me too used to square grid, it still needs new texture for that rotating indicator at the top. and the bars looks bad on vertical version, because they were drawn for horizontal.
And also it needs to be flipped horizontally, because currently mouse is covering renew/pws bars
This is great. I like the horizontal style and the 2 bars for player specific buffs (right?!?).

Why does it suck for healing? Only reason I can think of are colors, rather dark foreground (health bar) + background doesn't work well. While a class colored or static bright colored foreground wouldn't fit the unit style/texture. However, a bright (or class colored) background and a static dark foreground color would work fine. It would make the healthbars stand out when not full, without messing up the appearance otherwise.

I would really like to see this released, already liked your previous unit frames (shown on those old indicator addon screenshots).

"neeh the game wont be remembered as the game who made blizz the most money, it will be remembered as the game who had the most QQ'ers that just couldnt quit the game for some reason..."