View Single Post
01-22-08, 01:04 AM   #7
Petrah
A Pyroguard Emberseer

AddOn Author - Click to view addons
First and foremost, grats on the new layout, a seemingly flawless server move, and the tightened file security!! Not to mention that I love it when a popular site takes the time to give everything a fresh new look every year.... kudos

On the Community page, the right side column does not float all the way up to the top. Or is the new posts box supposed to float all the way across but isn't? Hard to tell lol.

I wanted to check in IE to see if it looked the same there, and much to my surprise when i typed in the address it took me right to the Find page instead of the Community page. Does that have something to do with the order that the tabs appear? Kind of threw me off not seeing the Community page there to greet me when I went to the site (I've never been to WI in IE... I only use FF).

Will you ever be adding a collapse feature to the other news posts on the Community page? Right now it collapses all of them in one shot... I would love to be able to collapse all news posts accept the most recent two.

Once again... Kudos!