Thread: Mobinfo
View Single Post
03-04-10, 09:47 AM   #7
todd0168
A Frostmaul Preserver

I have to pipe in here as MobInfo was one of the 'lost' addons that really hurt imo. I love MobInfo for many many reasons. The first of which is what has already been stated. When you hovered over the mob you got a modified tooltip for that object that gave you stats on kill count, what it has dropped in the past, and at what rate, etc. But another very cool feature imo that I have not ever seen anywhere else, was the fact that when you moused over the mob it would color the name grey, green, yellow, orange, red in relation to the level related to yours. It would outline the tooltip in red, yellow, green (rather than the name) to show aggro relationships. To me it was by far the very best tooltip mod I have ever had and was very sad to see it finally go. So if there is anyway to get this to work I would be so grateful to whoever does. Even if the loot stuff does not stick the tooltip mods were by the best part of that addon for leveling my toons. Made it much easier to gauge a fight before it started.